Welcome to my site, I’m Kayla. I am currently finishing up my degree with a Bachelor in Science in Health Information Science student.  As I am finished the last little bit of my degree, I can confidently say that I loved what I studied. My degree focuses on the back end of healthcare.  The computer-related aspect of healthcare, such as patient records, medical results, etc.  Throughout the last year, I have noticed that my degree is even more relevant. The pandemic has showcased the importance of healthcare data and information. I am eager to graduate and enter the busy workforce.

This is the last requirement for my degree and I will be graduating after this.  I am currently located in Victora but I was born and raised in Calgary. After I finished high school I moved out to the west coast to pursue my education. Since my degree is very niche, it is not offered at every school, thus I was able to move out here. I absolutely love living on the island. During my free time, I try to go to nearby beaches, hang out with my door, or watch Netflix.

As for after I graduate, the world is my oyster and I am excited for what is to come.